If you thrive in fast-paced environments and want to shape the future of sales organizations in America, we may have an opportunity for you. We don’t work quarter to quarter – we work week to week. Milestones being hit are non-negotiable regardless of what life throws at you. If this is who you have always been but are surrounded by people who like to make excuses, Rose Garden Consulting may be the organization for you.
This strategic assistant position will work directly with the CEO to drive forward his projects, manage his day to day operations and handle sales and marketing logistics. Understand you are not here to push papers, book meetings, and get coffee. You are directly responsible for ensuring the company hits their goals. The CEO is pulled in one hundred different directions and it is your responsibility to ensure the team stays on track. You are the puppet-master for the organization.
This is an opportunity to shape the future of Rose Garden Consulting and impact the success of our clients in a tangible way. Too many organizations read a lot of feel good propaganda that makes them believe if they just follow three simple rules, they will be successful. Unfortunately, that does not translate into the real world. Rose Garden’s commitment to small and medium sized businesses is to help them actualize their potential and make a true impact in their community and market.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Managing the day to day operations of the CEO including his calendar, emails, and tasks
- Scoping new initiatives and driving the project forward to completion rapidly
- Communicating with outside resources and vendor partners to ensure deadlines are met for new marketing strategies
- Handling pre-work, notes, and follow-up for all potential sales calls and opportunities
- Planning each client engagement logistics to ensure the day goes smoothly
- Researching new business development opportunities for Rose Garden Consulting
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Generous compensation package with monthly incentive opportunities
- Sponsored continuous learning opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- 3+ years relevant experience in an executive support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unabashedly passionate about sales and marketing
- Ability to go with the flow and pivot on the fly when situations arise
- Love processes and possess major attention to detail and reliable follow-through
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines
- A great sense of humor while still maintaining a get shit done attitude
About Rose Garden Consulting
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organization’s sales cultures have gone extreme – you find that they either operate like a customer service team here to help or they are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.