Are you someone who has a passion for sales but tired of the pressure of hitting quotas? Are you effective and comfortable being in control and calling the shots? Do you feel fulfilled when you’re able to help other people accomplish their goals? Do you have a talent for sales but dread the late nights and weekend work?
Final question: When faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess impeccable communication skills, have a passion for building sales teams with many moving parts, and want to work collaboratively with our clients, you might be the perfect fit for our Sales Program Advisor role.
Our team of Program Advisors are responsible for ensuring our clients reach their desired outcomes through our Sales Accelerator Program.
The Program Advisor will be dedicated to the success of each client on their respective client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring your clients maximize their investment and have the support and accountability they need to achieve their goals. You’ll be a teacher, a strategist, a coach, a builder — but more importantly, you’ll be the person who holds your clients accountable and gets shit done.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Track performance of sales team, and overall goal achievement and present findings to our clients on a monthly cadence
- Creating sales playbooks, documentation and many other deliverables for our clients that will ultimately shape the best damn sales team they’ve ever seen.
- Collaborate with the Client as you translate strategy into sales team-facing assets
- Build and maintain client relationships by setting and managing expectations, as well as addressing any client concerns with grace — we aren’t satisfied unless the client is hitting their goals
- Building trust and maintaining close relationships with our highest-tier clients
- Helping clients and their teams integrate our sales development content into their sales team infrastructure
- Facilitating objective, results-oriented (oftentimes difficult & direct) conversations with clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring full program utilization for all clients — essentially making sure they are getting ROI on the program
- Playing a key role in the growth and success of your clients’ businesses — you are their accountability partner, support group, and leadership coach all in one
- Minimize churn and program cancellations by maximizing the value our clients realize from our service offerings
- Identify opportunities for ascension and upsells as well as ensuring existing clients consistently renew their programs
- Implement, monitor, and measure to support sales team revenue initiatives
- Develop insights into clients’ target audience and their sales team activities to inform the overall sales strategies
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Incentive Structure
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO Plan
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry! We will pay to get you here! (relocation expenses covered!)
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Have 3-5 years of proven success in previous client-facing roles — sales experience is a MUST, and sales leadership experience is a plus
- Embody empathy, resourcefulness, and drive with an uncanny ability to have difficult and crucial conversations (you’re not afraid to call people on their shit)
- Have extreme attention to detail (you were the kind of person to correct your teacher in school – we get it, and we support it)
- Exhibit almost obsessive organizational abilities (you color code your priorities, but you also probably color code those color codes) – Essentially, the Monica Geller of your group
- Have a team-centric attitude that is only focused on winning
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines (24 hour deadline with a to-do list a mile long? Don’t threaten me with a good time!)
- Focus on problem-solving and identify new opportunities for taking initiative
- Have an ability to juggle many clients, projects, and priorities without breaking a sweat, including adapting and reacting quickly to changes (you actually do better when handling a lot at once)
- Be an independent, resourceful self-starter who doesn’t need hand-holding or micro-managing — must be able to think on your feet, troubleshoot and address objections, and be a creative problem solver (you believe it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to problem solving)
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including proven presentation experience and strong zoom communication skills — you will become a regular presence in your clients’ offices and will be certified to conduct all required onsite trainings (don’t act like a boomer- please know how to turn your microphone and camera on)
- Be comfortable interfacing with clients at all levels of organization, from entry-level sales staff to CEOs and VPs of Sales
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Experience with building and designing a sales compensation program
- Solid understanding of sales organizational structure and processes