If these sales insights don’t motivate you, I don’t know what will.
These statistics will help you see the true nature of sales in today’s day and age. Take these insights and use them to improve your own understanding of sales and become a better salesperson.
- 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first.
- It takes 8 cold calls for a salesperson to get in contact with a prospect, versus the 3.68 it took in 2007.
- Top salespeople use LinkedIn at least 6 hours a week.
- A lead that is responded to in 5 minutes or less is 21 times more likely to be qualified.
- The last 5 minutes of a sales presentation is the most memorable, so end with a story – 63% of attendees remember stories.
As always, shoot me an email at [email protected] with any questions and follow me for great sales tips: